Bean Mass Probe V2 Project Files Posted


I spent some time yesterday documenting the build of my second-generation bean mass probe.  This includes a new mounting scheme for the electronics that eliminates the need for thermocouple connectors. It also includes integration with the AdafruitIO dashboard to make accessing the data during roasting super easy.  Check it out here.

2 thoughts on “Bean Mass Probe V2 Project Files Posted”

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for the detailed instructions which allowed me to make this. Everything came together very nicely from having the mounting brackets 3D printed (outsourced) to the temperature program actually running on Adafruits IO. The only alteration was I made my own sugru ( substitute. Again, major thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *